Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Catch Up!


Wow, it has been forever since I have blogged!!!!! Sorry to those of you who take a look from time to time. Well, lets see, what is going on in our lives? Lots! Thanksgiving was good, Darren went hunting with his dad, Larry got a 6 point and Darren got a doe, they are being processed now. We had Thanksgiving dinner on Saturday night after Thanksgivning with my parents and my Aunt and Uncle, it was a nice dinner and good time spent together. Christmas shopping and preparation is all consuming and could prove to be the death of me. Katy is really into it this year and loves decorating and making ornaments and telling me that she wants everything she sees on TV, but no babies! Wierd huh? Mason is great, running around making us all laugh, and Adam is sitting and crawling around EVERYWHERE!


The kids are going to be in our Christmas pageant on December 16. Katy is "Mary," Mason is a Shepherd and Adam is a lamb. I am really excited, I think they will be so cute. Of course I am biased! They are excited! We will be traveling to Mocksville over the Holidays, spending time at home, and having Nana come for a visit. Lots of excitement!


I will try to do better in December than in November, but no promises!!!! Thank you for keeping up with us through the blog.


MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I am not sure how I missed this one, but I'm so glad I saw it today. Boy the children look like they are so much older. Why can't they stay small and babies just a little longer......
You are so right before you can turn around good, they'll be grown up.
Enjoy every second even the ones when they drive you crazy.
Love Cherie'