Saturday, February 23, 2008

The Epizutics




I have always heard older people talking about having the "epizutics." Well, we have definately had the epizutics for the past couple of weeks. Our whole family was sick with something that was sort of like the flu, Darren and I were both sick for about a full week, Mason and Adam both had double ear infections, Adam's right eye swelled up as a result of him being sick. Bless his heart he looked like he had been in a boxing match, and lost. Then this week Mason got a stomach bug which resulted in him being sick all night one night, and now Adam has the same stomach bug. I am now wondering who is next. Katy is the only one who has not gotten sick the whole time, I hope she continues to escape the wrath! So, like I said, we have definately had the epizutics!


Other than being sick, things are going well. Darren and I got to go out on a date last night, so we got wings and went to a movie. It was nice to do something together, just the 2 of us. The movie was great, we saw "Gold Rush." I can't believe Darren went, I guess he might take me again next year! LOL!

No comments: